Our team are experienced in providing practical yet commercially orientated advice on a wide range of Property Law matters.
Our services are not limited solely to advice but will also include the drafting and registration of documents should they be required.
Property Law encompasses:
- Conveyancing (buying / selling land and everything in between);
- Leasing including Commercial and Retail (reviewing, advising and drafting leases and all associated documents, including default notices);
- All forms of land transactions;
- Lending and security documents;
- Stamp duty advice and, where possible, we are able to advise on the structure of transactions to reduce stamp duty payable by clients; and
- Various other legal issues that may arise during the course of land ownership and leasing.
We work closely with accountants, surveyors and third parties to ensure the transactions proceed smoothly. With a licensed real estate conveyancer and lawyers that know the conveyancing process, we pride ourselves on being one of the few lawyers in Perth that can confidently say they know the many facets of conveyancing and are respected within the conveyancing community on that basis.