The laws on Immigration are complex and constantly changing. The visa application process can also often be stressful and frustrating.
We are here to simplify the process and to assist you to navigate the complex visa application process.
We have significant expertise and experience in Immigration and provide guidance across the full Immigration process, including:
- Visa applications;
- Applications for Merit Review to Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT); and
- Applications for Judicial Review to Federal Court of Australia.
Typically our services include:
- taking your instructions;
- familiarising ourselves with your circumstances, priorities and immigration goals;
- assessing the available routes and developing a tailored strategic plan;
- providing you with detailed written advice on the criteria, evidence and procedural requirements for your application, including (where appropriate) liaising with relevant parties to obtain suitable documentation;
- preparing the relevant application forms;
- reviewing all supporting documentation;
- providing written supporting legal submissions to be included with your application;
- liaising with the Department of Home Affairs as required, with regard to the application; and
- providing you with further detailed advice on the next steps once the application has been decided.
We offer a personalised service for your Migration matter specifically tailored to your needs as we understand that each client is unique. Once we understand your matter and the complexities and urgencies of your case, we will provide a bespoke quote. The majority of our work is charged on a fixed fee basis, ensuring transparency from the outset.
Should you require any assistance with your application our team would be most willing to provide advice.