D’Angelo Legal is experienced in offering leasing advice and is aware of the complex matters that need to be addressed in lease documents and the obligations of the lessor (landlord) and lessee (tenant).
A lease is a legally enforceable contract which confers a right on one person (the lessee) to possess property belonging to another person (the lessor). Leases are not limited to land; but can also include agreements for the use of plant and equipment. Our team places utmost importance on prompt, high quality and cost effective service, with advice provided in plain English.
Our services in relation to property leasing include:
- Lease Reviews and Advice for Leases already in effect or proposed (new) leases for tenants;
- Drafting and reviewing license agreements (such as pop-up shop leases and car bay licenses);
- Lease Drafting including negotiation, preparation and advice on Commercial and Retail Leases;
- Liaison with town planning and council authorities (if required); and
- Lease Disputes relating to Leases.
Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, we will act in your best interests to ensure you understand what the lease says and that the same is negotiated to be a commercially fair and appropriate lease, in accordance with your instructions. Talk to us today about finding out how to achieve the most out of a lease prepared by us.