D’Angelo Legal advises clients on their most important transactions, commercial issues and disputes.
Our Corporate team has strong experience in Corporate Governance and Board Advisory, Capital Raising and Mergers and Acquisitions.
General corporate advice, that we provide, include:
- company formation and administration;
- all aspects of buying and selling companies and businesses;
- corporate governance issues;
- annual general meetings; and
- share capital and shareholder rights including class rights, conversion rights, redemption and transfer of shares or other securities and financial assistance issues.
We understand that our clients require an individualised service and in order to meet your priorities and preferences we offer a personalised service with specifically tailored solutions.
Once we understand the issues, complexities and urgencies of your matter, we will provide a bespoke quote. The majority of our work is charged on a fixed fee basis, ensuring transparency from the outset.